City Market is donating more than $10 million to area nonprofit organizations. It’s easy to earn your share! City Market is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper.
- We encourage our supporters to register your Value Card online at CityMarket.com, through the Community Rewards Program using our organization's name or number. Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Post 4031 or our Organization #PS816
- Purchase accumulations begin on April 1. After this date, individual purchases will begin counting towards our organization within 7-10 business days of registering your individual Value Card.
- Every time a supporter shops for groceries and swipes their Card (or enter Alt ID), our organization automatically starts earning a rebate.
What Our Organization Earns
City Market will pay up to $125,000 per cycle to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating City Market Community Rewards organizations.
- City Market limits contributions every cycle to a maximum contribution of $2.5 million, to be distributed among all participating and eligible organizations.
- The minimum cycle payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a cycle, City Market will hold the amount until the next cycle that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first.
- The VFW Post 4031 rewards check will be mailed within 30 days after the close of each cycle.
You save by using your value card on select items and contribute to the VFW Post 4031 through the City Market Community Rewards Program!